Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

New Moon Rising

Despite mixed reviews on the first fang-tastic flick, summit entertainment has received the go signal to work on the movie adaptation of the twilight sequel. Author Stephanie Meyer says, "I don't think any other author has had a more positive experience with the makers of her movie adaptation than I have had. I'm thrilled to have a chance to work with them again on New Moon.

Though Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke won't be directing and Edward  is rumored to have a fewer scenes in this sequel, Robert Pattinson is excited about filming the movie. "I'm looking forward to doing the re-mergence, when he's killing himself. I think it'd be kind of spectacular seeing that. The second book is my favorite so I'm quite looking forward doing it." Kirsten Stewart can't wait to film overseas, telling Ryan Seacrest on his radio show, "A lot of book takes place in italy, and i think we're going to get to go there which is so cool. For a while, they were like, Oh, we on't know if we have the money, but now i think we may have it!" Actor/martial artist Taylor Lautner is hitting the gym twice as much now that his were-wolf transforming character, Jacob ,literally plays a bigger role in new moon. He spills, "the quote I love most is Jacob's ' Does my being half-naked bothe ryou?' That just cracks me up . We'll have to wait to see what he looks like ." No doubt, fans will be rushing to the cinemas on Novemeber 20 to eagerly watche director Chris Weitz's adaptation of their beloved book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email