Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lasallian Star part2! Fireworks rocks..^^

A long day..A tiring day




Today is the opening og the Lasallian Festival but I haven’t feel it untill we form the lasallian star in the evening.



Imagine.. Even it’s lasallian days already we do have class.. TUESDAY will alwasy be a hell day…no matter what. In the morning we have a class on PR. We watched media on chcchu and have ro make a reflectrion paper about it. 1pm.. We have a class on Dev com.. Hearing the noises outside the room makes me want to jump out the jfh building. Our section is the only one having a class on the 2nd flr.. who knows oif it’s even the whole buliding..rawr…*sir polo talaga* Anyway, we just go with the flow.. After that Digi prod meeting..Arrggh..production design means headache and so with the whole staff..Props and costume all over again…Haay.. kasawa..! Am I sure I’mm going to course track media prod? hahah.. non-sense.. After the meeting, thesis section to reserch about this irritating paper works about quali at quantitative.. When I’m suppose to sleep right now, I’l be staying up late because o f this..



The fomation of the Lasallian star happened… Bigger and Brighter…



I’m proud to be a part of it.. Evevn thoug there’s a lot of things to do i chose to stay becaue I know it’s worth…And really it was! THERE WAS FIREWORKS DISPLAY! I just love it… making me forget the worries I have that day.. Forgetting my headaches.. EScaping from reality..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email