Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Above Over and beyond



there are so many things that happened today. I got a chance to know Yshna, the managing director of Heraldo Filipino, because she is also a student assistant on MCO. (where I comply my incampus OJT) I happen to mention her that I know she is a HALER. Soleil told me once. Then, She said that she has this one album entitled: Above, Over and Beyond. She recommended its unique album cover so I ask her if she could bring it. I miss HALE. I don’t know if they are already disband or what. Even though, some other musicians will not recognize them but each of us has different preferences. I prefer the quality of its lyrics. Their Tempo maybe slow or a lullaby like? haha.. Well, it’s not.. They are just inspired by a band named COLDPLAY. (so their genre is somewhat like coldplay) It is relaxing and going through the of the lyrics feels your floating out of reality. (just like fireflies of owlcity) I usually like a song because of the depth of its lyrics. And it really make sense..^^V

I just want to share my perception on this album..:)♥

BTW:

my favorite song in the album: leap of faith ( holding on something that is impossible) Pitong Araw and Over and Over ( i like the beat) … hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email