Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

He's Beautiful Korean Drama

Blog about He's Beautiful from Wordpress



~ I agree on what the blog said about.
I love Jang Geun Suk because of this drama..
Actually, the first time I saw his acting is on "Baby and Me". I like him there. The story was so cute. my cousin recommended it to me. Here in He's beautiful. JGS being a talented actor and musician was really proven. i like his voice especially when he is singing promise and what should i do. 
Truly, He looks like a gay or emo in this drama but i don't care about what he looks but i'm more focus on  his singing and acting. Sorry I'm a fan so i just can't get enough of JGS. About the story, yeah it was like any other typical girl pretending to be a guy story. I become exceptional because school was not the setting.
The another plus factor for me since I'm a music lover  is ANJELL is a band. ANJELL is composed of taekyung, go mi nam ( twin bro of minyu), jeremy and shin woo. I'm not so into bad guy character but i like taekyung here..hahaha.. It was funny because most of all of the characters are fond of imaginations.  that adds the humor in the story. Minyu is from a convent of nuns and she was so innocent to deal with guys and pretending to be a guy for her twin. In the latter part of the story, takeyung nd taekyung will fell in love with each other.. The other member of the band will be heart broken.

watch this drama..

the best..:)
my mom is addicted on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email