Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ready for Bieber Fever , Manila ?




Fame is showing no signs of letting up on Justin Bieber. I mean, has anybody else's shorn hair gone for $40,668 in the auction block?  Exactly So let's look at one of the main reasons (besides the hair) why this teen sensation is breaking hearts - not to mention records, all across the globe.

The Bieber phenomenon started with the EP " My world" and went global with " My world 2.0" the later on the strength of "Baby". Now, the double disc "My Worlds : The Collection" brings together most of the songs from these two sets - as if we need another Bieber album to listen to. Then again, this set is for the true Bieber fans.

One disc of " My Worlds" is made up mainly of acoustic versions of his hits, namely " One Time", "One Less Lonely Girl", "Stuck in the Moment" , and of course, the ultra catchy (admit it!) " Baby ". Suprisingly, the tracks lend themselves well in this bare-bones approach. For example, "U Smile" showed some bluesy in its acoustic setting, we could only say ..." baby , baby . baby oh" ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email