Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Lady Gaga being BULLIED?




Lady Gaga struggled to cope with life in the spotlight when she first found fame, comparing the constant attention to being bullied by music lovers. 


The eccentric singer shot to stardom 2008 following the release of her debut single Just Dance, and has since sold more than 15 million albums and amassed a loyal following - but Gaga hated being the center of attention. She tells Rollin Stone magazine, " being myself in public was very difficult. I was being poked and probed and people would actually touch me and touch my clothes and be like, "What the F is that?" just so awful. it was like I was bullied by music lovers, because they couldn't possibly believe that I was genuine."

Gaga has now learned to love fame and her fans: " We have this umbilical cord that  I don't want to cut, ever. i don't feel that they suck me dry. it would be so mean, wouldn't it, to say, ' For the next month, I'm going to cut myself off from my fans so I can be a person. What does that mean? They are so much of my person. They're 50 percent, if not more.

source: Manila Bulletin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email