Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

ONE OK ROCK! : LIVE IN MANILA




Japan’s leading rock band ONE OK ROCK will finally make it to our shores this January 19, 2016 at the MOA Arena, Pasay City! Co-presented by PULP Live World and 28 Black, guitarist Toru Yamashita, bassist Ryota Kohama, drummer Tomoya Kanki and frontman Takahiro “Taka” Moriuchi are ready to deliver their energized brand of alternative rock, post-hardcore and pop-punk to their J-Rock Manila fans who have been praying for this day to happen. The band is touring in support of their 7th full-length album 35xxxv, their first release since signing up with record label giant Warner Bros. Records and also the first to be released in the United States. ONE OK ROCK will be performing their hits “The Beginning,” “Dreamer,” “Heartache” and “Mighty Long Fall,” among many others.

Source: Manila Concert Scene 

"Okay. I know "TAKA" because he was featured in the song "Dreaming Alone" of Against the Current. As you know, ATC is my current fave band right now. Anyway, I know Taka's voice is good. I also like his collab with Simple Plan for the song Summer Paradise. I love japan's rock scene! That made me like CNBLUE's charm too because of J-pop vibes.. \m/ "

Lovely del Mundo, Entertainment News Blogger 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email