Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Is Madonna's concert really worth it?




Read more about the concert on Rappler

" Most of the celebrities said that the show was really worth it and liberating. I can't judge them because it's their own opinion. Using the Philippine Flag as a prop or costume for her concert is not okay with me. Do you think Japan's flag will be use for such concert? or some other country would let it.  I am aware with the term creative license but sometimes it needs to be appropriate. If in America it's okay, then do it. If you're in the Ph and it's in the law then it's prohibited.  As for me, I won't buy a 50,000 worth ticket just for this because it's impractical." 

Lovely del Mundo, Entertainment News Blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email