Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

"HAPPY COUPLE"


Marry me now, and I'll court you forever.
Well it wasn't the exact line quintessential heartrob Aga Muhlach said to celebrated beauty queen turned actress turned TV host Charlene Gonzales 8 years ago when he proposed, but the whirlwind romance between showbizlandia's well-loved couple did surprise not only the entertainment world but their legion of fans as well, when their engagement was announced even before they started dating.
Without fail, the couple recalls the sequence of events that led them to their current status in a gracious 15-minute one-on- one interview made possible as the latest endorsers for Pond's Age Miracle. Coincidentally, it features snippets of couple's love story and how they are keeping the tomance alive each day.
"It doesn't feel like it's been that long. It's been the same since the first year" expresses Charlene. She gazed lovingly at Aga before she continues, "He's more than what I imagined..... when I was growing up and having this dream of a surpassed all my expectations."
Aga who's all smiles responds, "The greatest blessings for me is from the time we met. We became friends and got married, and up to now, there was never a single moment that I ever doubted my decision."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email