Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Vicki and Hayden on Marriage






Vicki Belo  was making light of the controversies  involving her decision to marry HAYDEN especially the sentiments of her children. She said, " The kids love me naman so they are willing to embrace my decision. They know what makes me happy. And my Mom already gave us her blessings and that means a lot to us. hayden is so happy."

Vicki added, " I think it is Atom ( Vicki's former husband and the father of her two children Quark and Cristalle) who's not taking it too well. Kasi before, we always would say that when we're both 70 and we have found nop one else, we will get back together na lang and marry each other again. but to me it was just really a joke. And the thing is, I found someone," she said .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email