Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Girl's day Yura and Hong Jong Hyun on WE GOT MARRIED


hong jong hyun nana

Even though Jong Hyun’s agency denied this dating rumor, I think there maybe some truth behind it considering his awkward and timid behavior towards Yura in their segment. Yura is very attractive, how on earth a guy can’t be attracted to her only lead me to two conclusions; either he is gay or he has a girlfriend. Now I might have the answer. You may say he’s doing better these days, but his reluctance to even kiss Yura on the cheek is really frustrating. Come on it can’t be that bad considering one million other guys in Korea want to be in your position and poor Yura, she was literary begging him.

source: A Cup of MilkTea (Wordpress Korean Pop Culture Blogger)


" I've watched We Got Married TV series before. I enjoyed the "Goguma Couple" ( Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE) and Seo Hyun (SNSD). It's cute and fun. So, when I read this article I remembered that. Anyway, this pair up looks good on screen too (Yura and Jong Hyun) but as I've read the whole article they had conflict because of the guy's real girlfriend which is said to be After School's Nana. It's hard to have a real relationship in the entertainment industry."


- @thelovelyrhythm ( Film and Book Reviews Blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email