Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Unfriended 2015 (Movie Trailer)








Watch the movie trailer in youtube: 



Note: 

"I saw this movie trailer with my cousin. Actually, I'm not really into horror movies.
I learned that this movie is the most anticipated Horror movie in 2015. The Horror Fanatics will definitely wait for this one. Share your thoughts regarding this trailer 
by leaving comments. Also, I'm not comfortable with the title "Unfriended".
I prefer the supposedly original title which is "Cybernatural". "

-@thelovelyrhythm (Film and Book Reviews Blogger)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah i think "unfriended" doesn't fit the story. I was once a horror fanatic so for me this is just like any typical ghost stories, just modernized due to the use of social sites. Then again, i haven't watched it yet so we'll see. 😊 As for the story, thats what you get when you party. Haha. Jk. 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Jana! Actually, the mystery here is how they're being killed simultaneously. Who's behind the murder using Skype (social media)? The owner of the Skype account is already dead. So who's using it? The trailer showed that. You're right, that's the result of "Dirty Partying". HAHA.

      -@thelovelyrhythm (Film and Book Reviews Blogger)

      Delete
    2. Ohh yeah! That's what the viewers are anticipating. Sorry it didn't sinked in to me at first. I assumed it's the ghost/entity is the mastermind.haha! Hmm so it's a psychopath/killer kind of movie huh. :)

      Delete

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email