Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

CLARA and PETER: The Turtles of YouTube!

CLARA
CLARA – Female and the bigger turtle

PETER
PETER – Male and the smaller turtle

CLARA AND PETER

Turtles are known to be slow but Peter changed my thoughts about it. Turtles like him can be fast. HAHA! Peter and Clara have their own personalities too. Clara seems to be the spoiled and dominant one while Peter is the child-like and active one. I didn’t experience having a turtle as a pet before but if I have given a chance to have one I’ll take it as my pet. I think they’re easier to keep than dogs. Peter and Clara are so cute and  adorable creature. They need more love from you, humans! ^^

Read the whole article here:  (https://my4leafclover.wordpress.com/2015/04/04/clara-and-peter-the-turtles-of-youtube/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email