Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Gay Tweet issue of Liza Soberano







This started it all: 


Actually, it's not only Liza who's been labelled a sexist because of a tweet about the #MayPac Fight. There's also Raymond Gutierrez and Angel Locsin. I didn't know about this issue until I saw a tweet of someone to Tricia Gosingtian. Tricia is my blogger and style idol so I'm curious why someone wants her apology. Through following the thread and reading everything, I found out the origin of this issue is with Liza Soberano. And, I saw all of Liza's fans are fighting for her. I know her a rising female teenage star. I know she's a beauty. And, I don't have anything to say about her tweet. At least now she realized that next time, she must be mindful in everything she tweets as she's a public figure. 

- @thelovelyrhythm, (film and book blogger)

Photo Source: Google Images 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email