Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

How Third Wave Coffee Conquered Makati


How Third Wave Coffee Conquered Makati 2

Third wave coffee is a movement that aims to promote high-quality coffee by improving every step of the process, from growing the coffee plant to brewing. Third wave coffee enthusiasts pay attention to where the beans are sourced, how farmers grow them, and how they’re roasted. They take coffee very seriously, thank you very much, latte art included.

Source : When in Manila 

"Coffee is one of my fave thing. I used to be addicted to it but now I just drink moderately. Knowing that Third Coffee is going on in my country seems a good news to all the coffee lovers out there."

Lovely del Mundo, Entertainment News Blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email