Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American idol season 8 finale


May 21 2009 , 8am telecast here in the philippines @ QTV 11...

When I woke up in the morning, I remember that it is already the finals of American Idol season 8. We bet that Adam will win this season.Despite from the fact that he is a bisexual or a gay, we believe on his talent and deserved the title. From the time i watch the episode where in he sung "Born to be wild" caught my attention not only that also from his tantalizing eyes and looks. He's attractive he looks like a devil.. hahahha. While Kris on the other hand, He is a guy next door and cute but not that appealing for me. I watched his performances but it does not captivate me. His genre is more on acoustics. i love acoustic sessions. I can't explain why i don't notice him until it's top 4..

The Finals is star studded! Stars from the music industry was there. Any genre would it be!
I love their performances. David Cook guested on the show. Of course! He will already turn over the title. he's really cool on stage. It's a while only as I think they had a concert here in manila.. hahaha.. Now, he performed in America. He sung "permanent" and announce that he is supporting an organization about cancer. His brother died of it. I felt his aura that is of sorrow. He still rocks. Archie was also there but did'nt perform..

In the End, Louisana wons. Kris Allen got the title. We got disaappointed here but it's ok. It's America's choice. Congrats Kris Allen! Adam you still rocks! \m/ Be straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email