Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fearless - Taylor Swift Album


The latest Album of taylorSwift is entitle "fearless" which is a song in this album. Her single "love story" made a hit on MYX top charts and also on countdowns on radio stations. It is the most popular of all of her songs. "Teardrops on my guitar" is the first Taylor Swift song I have heard. the songs was emotional and I'm caried away. hahal So her name became familiar with me since last year.

Abotu her new album, I like most of her songs. her genre is somewhat like colbie's. there was a songs featuring Colbie entitlked breathe. Good blending.. My top 5 favorite soongs in her album are: Love story, white horse, fearless, you belong with me and Breathe. Love story and white horse is aired on radio stations already. it seems that many people liked it. taylor can improve more on her vocals. Go taylor!^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email