Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

David Cook : self entitled album



David Cook will always be my....Rockstar! david's debut album which is self entitled "david cook" was released last year 2008. It was also promoted on the davids concert on MOA< May 16, 2009 same with Archuleta's. Eventhough, i haven't bought one I can still on his music. Thanks to iTunes! hehehe.. I download it on my shuffle.

His single "Light on" made on charts and daily countdowns on the top. the music video is like a soundtrack of a movie as my uncle see it. Now, there is "Come back to me" hitting the radios. About it's music video, Cookistah's will not be happy about it. (i'm one of them) David's first ON-SCREEN KISS hapened with sarh roemer (model/Actress). I hate it! Anyway, we can't do anything about it. But i think she is better than kimberly caldwell. She's so lucky! hahaha

When you ask me what is my favorite song in this album, I'll answer.. I love it all. But if you will insists, i will give my top 5 faves. my top 5 picks are .. 5. it's a tie between declaration and heroes.. I can't drop one.. i just can't do it! haha 4. light on (love the arrangement rockstar!) 3. barbasol. This title puzzled us so we figure it out. It's only a shaving cream.hahaha! If superman has a kryptonite, Cookie has a barbasol..hahaha 2. Mr. Sensitive I know he's pertaining to his brother. I thinks it's a great song! 1.. ..... Avalanche ! it is his revival but i really love his version.. carry me down.. in your avalanche,, hahaha!!
ROCK ON COOKIE! waiting 4 ur new album! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email