Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

camp rock!


i guess I'm late to have this review. Disney channel shown this movie last year. I've got a chance to watch on channel 23. The show was cool. i love the music played in this Disney movie. I'm not a fan of Jonas brothers but I appreciate their songs to. Even though I haven't watched this movie before I already love the song "This is me". The music video of "This is me" as a soundtack of "Camp Rock" is on Myx where in it's on the top spot so I discovered it.

I can compare myself to Mitchie played by Demi Lovato. I really like stuffs about music but i don't express much as I wanted to.it's not i'm not given a chance but because i don't think people will appreciate my music with that i was moved by the movie. But unlike Mitchie, i wouldn't go pretending to be rich or something. i'd rather stay on my shell. Mitchie was lucky in the story because she found the missing piece of the song that is Shane's music played by Joe Jonas. You know it's really good to find someone who can make a song out of yours! I think it's something a soul note! hehehe just inventing .. Mitchie is still fortunate in the end despite of all the trials all put the summer. Hey she won Shane's heart..nice!♥ This is me..this is real..Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email