Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Justin bieber admits he's gay... real or reel??


I've known justin Bieber as a starting RnB artist. He's young entering this industry in the age of 15 for me. I haven't watch MYX or MTV for a logn time already so i'm not updated on what's happening on the music scene  on the international top hits as well as the OPM. When someone listed the song "one time" for me to download, It was like.. oh a newbie again. Young girls go crazy again. I saw the music video. The song is good. Actually, I have gone LSS on it last year but it doesn't made me a fan at all.
(I was doing this blog for the sake of blogging this ok.. ) 
Rumors.. justin is a gay. I saw this picture..hahaha.. I envy his purple eye shadow. Some said Justin is a lesbian. It's driving me more on the midst of curiousity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email