Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Herbie Fully Loaded review


Do you love racing?
Bet you should watch this movie.
Ahhhh.... I think this movie was shown about 2 years ago.
I've got to watch it today through ate rica's DVD..
I love the movie.
I'm not really into cars because we don't have one.
Anyway, I'd love to have one in the future..hahahahah!

It was funny and exciting beacuse it's racing you know!
Car racing is definitely cool.
It's about A Volks Wagon a.k.a. Herbie. the antagonist call it a bug car.
The car wa slike possessed or what because it can move or even take control of its own. Lindsay Lohan is the starring celebrity as Maggie Peyton. Herbie was a graduation gift ffrom Maggie's dad who is a racer also, Racing is in their blood.
The story was about the connection of Herbie and Maggie as partners in racing. You'll be the champion as your heart desires.. that's it!
What if I have a living car like Herbie? ahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email