Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yamda Tarou Monogatari review


yeah...yeah..! yeah..yeah yeah....
hahaha..
Finally! I finished the last episode on you tube..^_^
I really love this Jdorama! Thanks lois for lending me the DVD.
I was able to watch one of the funniest and cutest jdorama in the line.
YamadaTarou Monogatari (The story of Yamada Tarou).
Yamada-kun is the no. 1 top student in their school. He is consistent indeed. He was able to enroll there through schiolarship. Unknown to everybody because they think he is a rich kid. Actually, he is from a really poor family with 6 siblings. Being the eldest (An-chan : kuya in tagalog), He's really loving and responsible. As in he will do everything for his family. He has simple dreams. Nothing is important to him but the smile of his family. Awww.. I wish I could met someone like tarou.
Tarou's best friend - is no other than Mimura- kun
He's laid back, cool, rich and intelligent but bored with life.
Time came when he got curious about tarou and followed him.
Then he is the first one who made known of the real status of tarou.
He got interested in him especially on his way of living until they become close.

The two guys are really popular to girls as if every time there are girls following them. If i were there, definitely i'm part of the crowd..lol!

I wil not forget Takako- chan of course. The lady who fell in love with tarou's 1 million dollar smile ! . She always thinks of being rich. Like daydreaming as a princess. I forgot what she called it. But when she knew tarou is only poor. that he is living in a hoiuse made of wood, 6 siblings and just a simple life. Her dream was ruined. Takako was disappointed but in the end she still had this feelings for Tarou. She realize that money is not everything when she become close with tarou.

This Jdorama is not ordinary. i thought that i would have a love triangle but I'm wrong. Love triangles are so common. It's about high school life and loving your family. It was awesome! I recommend this to you guys!! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email