Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Anne Curtis happy with Erwann heusaff








Anne Curtis said that non-showbiz boyfriend Erwann Heussaff knows about her love scene with Derek Ramsay in the upcoming film, No Other Woman. “Hindi naman [siya nagseselos]. He knows the story and everything. He knows how excited I am to shoot it and how excited I am kasi I play a different role.” The film, which also stars Cristine Reyes is an mature-themed movie from Star Cinema and is scheduled to hit theaters by the end of September.

When the Fil-Australian was asked if Erwann was going to be her date for the premiere, she replied, “I don’t know. Kung pwede, bakit hindi?

Anne explained that Erwann has an interest in her work and would ask about shooting for her upcoming movie. “He is always curious like when will it start showing, tapos he asks if I’m about to do a heavy scene,” related Anne. “Kinakamusta niya ko. How was it, sinasabi ko sa kanya if I feel maybe if I should have given more. He’s very supportive. I think that’s the good thing. If you’re from different industries he’s also curious about it.”

Anne also added that it is an advantage that she and her boyfriend are not from the same industry. “Kasi they’re both totally different worlds. Parang he likes to know about it and then he’s curious about it.” She continued that their relationship is more stable because they have different career paths. “Oo, that’s a very, very big factor andparang my friends have been saying [that] this is the quietest relationship I’ve ever been [in]. It’s a good thing,” she beamed.



source:http://www.push.com.ph/features/3844/anne-curtis-says-that-her-relationship-with-erwann-heussaff-is-her-quietest-one/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email