Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pinoy Movie: My Neighbor's wife

Jake Cuenca and Dennis Trillo are the male leads in a new Regal-produced movie entitled 'My Neighbor's Wife'.

At the story conference for the movie held last Tuesday at the Imperial Palace Suites, Jake and Dennis said that they were so thrilled to be working together again.

The two starred together in GMA 7's 2006 telefantasya "Majika", which was Jake's last soap in GMA 7 before he moved to the Kapamilya Network.

Joining the two in the film are two of the hottest Kapuso leading ladies, Carla Abellana and Lovi Poe.

It's also nice to see Lovi and Jake in one movie. I super loved their Bench Summer 2011 photos, where the two really had great chemistry.

Maybe that's what inspired Regal to cast them in "My Neighbor's Wife".




Source :
http://mykiru.blogspot.com/2011/04/jake-cuenca-dennis-trillo-my-neighbors.html

http://mykiru.blogspot.com/2011/04/jake-cuenca-dennis-trillo-my-neighbors.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email