Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Fierce Wife : Taiwanese Drama Review




Synopsis:
Xie An Zhen was happily married with one daughter until her husband cheated on her with her cousin. And the ensuing divorce became a battle of love and wits.
Want to watch the drama? 
My Personal Review: 
This is another worth watching drama aired in the Philippines. It is really funny how people react on its Facebook page. The airtime in ABS-CBN is really confusing but my mom and I still manages to watch. As I observed, I already followed 3 consecutive dramas in their Asian dramas show since Gumiho days. hahaha! See how a bum life does?
This Drama has a most exciting and irritating story lines. (like All About Eve). I’m used to Korean Dramas so it was kind of different because  its Taiwanese Approach but nevertheless it made me hook (especially my Mom).The actors / actresses have matured role so the candy-coated lovie-doves tweetums role is not existing in the drama. The main target audience most probably the housewives staying at home .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email