Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Miley Cyrus talks "Disney Star Image"

Image Detail
Miley Cyrus, most famous for her title role in the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana," has once again addressed critics of her off-screen behavior, adding that she looks up to "Bad Reputation" punk rocker Joan Jett.

Cyrus, who is 18 and known for pop songs such as "Can't Be Tamed," made her comments about Jett, 52, in an interview published in the September 2011 issue of V magazine.
"People see me as this perfect Disney star, and the moment I put out a record that says 'I'm not 11 years old anymore,' people look down on me," Cyrus told Jett, according to People magazine. "That's why I have always looked up [to] you. When you came out, people were shocked that there was a chick that wanted to rock as hard as the guys."
"I love that you never apologized for who you were," Cyrus added. "It's something I had to learn. I'm sick of feeling as if I owe someone an apology for being who I am."

Read more...click the link 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email