Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fuwa Fuwa Time (Light and Fluffy time) - K-ON Season 1 (insert song)




DISCLAIMER: I do not own K-on or any rights related to it.

I've been waiting for this version since i heard it in episode 12... enjoy.

translated lyrics:

When Im looking at you, my heart is always going B-BMP ☆ B-BMP
My wavering feelings are fluffy ☆ fluffy like marshmallows
The view of your face from the side, always working so hard-
Even if Im looking at it all the time, you dont notice me
Even though the distance between us can be shrunken if were in a dream

Ah, dear God, do me a favor
Please give us our own Dream Time ☆
Hugging my favorite bunny, I say good night, to, tonight ♪

Fluffy fluffy time, fluffy fluffy time, fluffy fluffy time

My heart goes THUMP ★ THUMP at your unexpected gesture today
I read too deeply into your nonchalant smile and over heat!
Your serious face that I saw on some other day-
Even if I close my eyes, it appears
Because its okay if its a dream, I want our own Sweet time

Ah, dear God, why?
Is the Dream night as painful as I fall in love?
I took out my treasured teddy bear; will I be all right tonight?

If I muster a little more courage
And talk naturally
Will something change?
Thats how I feel, but

(But thats the hardest thing
What to do about a chance to chat?
Heck, its totally not natural to be thinking about a plan at that point in time
Ah, enough already, Im gonna sleep, Im gonna sleep, Im gonna sleep!)

Ah, dear God, do me a favor
Please give me a Miracle Time for just once!
If I can easily talk to you, then afterwards I'll somehow do it

Fluffy fluffy time, fluffy fluffy time, fluffy fluffy time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email