Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gab Valenciano loves Isabel Oli










After admitting that they have officially been together for two months now, Gab Valenciano said he is very happy with his girlfriend Isabel Oli. Despite being from different networks, the ASAP Rocks mainstay said they are starting their relationship strong. “Things are good. All I can say is that I’m happy and she’s happy and I think our status as of right now, I don’t think it’s really important but I can say that I am happy. I’m not ashamed kasi a lot of people they don’t really like talking about it but with me kasi, we chose this life, we chose who we’re supposed to be with and kumbaga I want people to know that I’m happy, like beyond description,” he told Push.com.ph


source: http://www.push.com.ph/features/3813/gab-valenciano-shares-the-three-things-he-loves-most-about-isabel-oli/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My Chismis by Email